Multiple channels and various options offered by STC to make it easier for you to recharge Sawa cards in the way that suits you. In this article, we will mention the easiest ways toCharging Sawa
For those who do not know, Sawa recharge cards are prepaid cards that enable STC customers to recharge their balance easily, and there are many denominations from them starting from 20 riyals through 23, 30, 50, 100, 200, and finally 300 Saudi riyals, and the balance is valid For a period of 90 days, the validity of the chip and the balance is extended by performing any activity that is not free on the chip such as making a call, sending a message, recharging the balance…etc.
In the event that there is no activity on the chip for a period of 360 days (that is, approximately one year), the service will be permanently canceled.
Now, let’s get acquainted with the easiest ways to top up STC Sawa cards
The first: through the STC website
STC provides recharge of Sawa cards through its website in order to make it easier for its customers to recharge cards
To charge the Sawa card through the site STC Follow these steps:
- Log in to the mystc website and enter your username and password
- Choose the number you want to recharge from the “Choose Account” list.
- Click on recharge and enter the amount you want to recharge
- Choose to pay by recharge card
- Enter code Sawa recharge card Then click on Complete the charging process
Second: through the mystc app
This is the most used method among STC customers to recharge sawa cards, all you have to do is download the mystc application on your phone
To charge the Sawa card through an application mystc Follow the following steps:
- Download the mystc app on your phone through the app store or play sotre depending on your phone type
- Log in with your name and password on the mystc app
- Choose the number you want to recharge from the top of the application
- Click on Recharge
- Choose the recharge card, enter the card code, and then click on Complete the recharge process
Third: Shipping by codes
Recharging cards by codes is the easiest way ever to ship. All you have to do is enter the code in the correct way and make a call or send a message to the number shown
To charge the Sawa card through the codes, follow one of the following methods:
1- Dial: * 155 * Recharge Card Number #
2- Send a message to 900 whose content is: Recharge card number (space) 155
3- Call 1500 and then follow the voice service instructions and choose recharge and then enter the card code
It is worth noting that the best site forbuy sawa card Within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is my cards website that specializes in selling prepaid cards for mobile, games and internet services.