Infinix has recently launched its latest budget-friendly smartphone, the Infinix Smart 7. It boasts a new and sleek design with a large display screen and is powered by a MediaTek processor. This smartphone is now available for purchase in most Arab countries. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive review of the device’s features and specifications, as well as its advantages and disadvantages, to help you make an informed purchase decision that aligns with your specific needs. To get started, we will begin by highlighting the most prominent capabilities and benefits of the Infinix Smart 7. Additionally, we will be updating a price table periodically, so you can easily track the smartphone’s cost. Let’s dive in and review the Infinix Smart 7.
Basic specifications of the Infinix Smart 7 mobile
Review all specifications of the Infinix Smart 7
The Infinix Smart 7 phone boasts a new design and is available in four stunning colors: Peacock Blue, Coastal Green, Polar Black, and Iceland White. It features a plastic back and side frame, which houses the power button, volume buttons, charging port, speakers, external speaker, slide, and memory tray. The front of the phone has a camera notch, and the bottom edge is the largest.
This device supports 4G networks and can install two Nano SIM cards for 3G/2G connectivity. The 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen has a resolution of 1612 * 720 and a pixel density of approximately 267 pixels per inch. With an acquisition ratio of 81.5% on the front end and 16.7 million colors, you can enjoy a vivid display experience.
Running on the Android 12 operating system, the Infinix Smart 7 comes with the company’s XOS interface. It offers built-in features that improve the user experience, including night mode, reading, and eye protection. You can use a wired earphone with the 3.5 mm port, and a headphone is included in the box.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helo A22 processor, a quad-core processing unit with a frequency of up to 2 GHz and a PowerVR GE8320 graphics unit. It has 12-nanometer manufacturing technology and provides excellent performance, as shown by the Benchmark numbers available on a redirected page after clicking on the processor’s name in the previous paragraph.
The fingerprint is located on the back within the frame of the cameras, and the mobile phone supports facial recognition technology as an additional security method, in addition to other traditional methods such as inscription and password.
The Infinix Smart 7 comes in two versions: 64 + 4 GB or 64 + 3 GB of internal memory and random memory, respectively. You can expand the storage space by installing a memory card in a separate port. The phone is equipped with an important set of sensors such as proximity, acceleration, and light.
For photography, the phone features two rear cameras, the main one being 13 megapixels with auto-focus support, and the second is an auxiliary camera for artificial intelligence and isolation. The front camera is 5 megapixels and located inside a notch. You can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second via the rear camera and 720p quality via the front camera. There is a dual LED flash on the back, and the camera application provides you with various shooting modes such as HDR, Panorama, Filters, Portrait, Artificial Intelligence, and Slow motion.
The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh and is non-removable. You can charge it via a 10-watt charger and a Micro USB-C 2.0 port that supports OTG, allowing you to connect all storage units and accessories to the phone. This device supports the global positioning system (GPS) and Wi-Fi networks a/b/g/n/ac with Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, LE. It is also equipped with an FM radio receiver, allowing you to play all radio stations near you for free without an internet connection.
Infinix Smart 7 Cons
- While the screen on the Infinix Smart 7 is impressive, the bottom edge is larger than I would have preferred. Additionally, while a hole for the selfie camera would have been ideal, the current placement is not a major issue.
- It’s important to note that the battery on the Infinix Smart 7 takes longer to charge due to the lack of fast charging support. This may be a drawback for those who need to charge their phone quickly.
- Another potential downside is that the charging port on the Infinix Smart 7 is Micro USB C, rather than the latest Type C. While this may not be a major issue for some, it’s important to be aware of this limitation.
- It’s worth noting that the Infinix Smart 7 is only available with one option for internal memory. However, users can install a memory card to expand storage as needed. It would have been nice to have other options for internal memory, but this is a workable solution.
Infinix Smart 7 Pros
- The Infinix Smart 7 boasts a beautiful design, with four color options to choose from and high-quality materials.
- With the ability to install two 4G SIM cards and a memory card, the Infinix Smart 7 offers plenty of versatility when it comes to connectivity and storage.
- The 6.6″ screen on the Infinix Smart 7 offers vibrant colors and excellent brightness, making it a pleasure to use for browsing, streaming, and more.
- While the processor on the Infinix Smart 7 is suitable for light daily tasks, it may struggle with more demanding applications. This is to be expected at this price point.
- The rear and front cameras on the Infinix Smart 7 are both acceptable, delivering good quality photos and videos for social media and other basic needs.
- For added security, the Infinix Smart 7 features a fingerprint scanner on the back and supports face recognition for easy and secure unlocking.
- With a large battery, the Infinix Smart 7 is designed to last for a long time on a single charge, making it ideal for users who are frequently on the go.
What’s Inside the Infinix Smart 7 Box?: A Quick Overview
The Infinix Smart 7 comes with a 2.10W charger head, a Micro USB-C charging cable, a transparent protective cover, earphones, a metal pin to open the slide tray, as well as a warranty and user guide. These accessories are designed to help you get the most out of your new smartphone and ensure that you have everything you need to get started right out of the box.