PDF to PPT software or websites are readily available. PPT is simply a format for presentations i.e. files compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint. If you want to convert your PDF files to PPT, there are several ways to do it both online and offline.
In a PPT file or document, you can add animated texts or transition effects to the slides you’re working on such as an audio or even a video, all of which can’t be done in a PDF. In this article, we will tell you two ways that allow you to convert files from PDF to PPT format.
Convert PDF files to PPT online online
There are many websites that allow you to convert files from PDF to PPT, and the one we recommend is ilovepdf. You can visit this website on your computer or phone and convert PDF to PPT document for free. Follow these steps.
- Visit ilovepdf.com and choose PDF to PowerPoint.
- On the next page, click on Select PDF to choose the PDF file you want to convert. After making your selection, tap Open.
- Once the file is uploaded, press Convert to PPTX.
- After the conversion is finished, click on Download POWERPOINT to save the PPT file to your device.
This method is completely free and works on all major operating systems including Windows 10, macOS, and Android and iOS.
Alternatively, you can also try other third-party websites that allow you to convert PDF files to PPT. Some of the best ones are – hipdf.com, smallpdf.com and pdf2go.com.
Related: Convert from PDF to Excel
Convert from PDF to PPT by OCR
If you don’t mind paying some fees to convert PDFs to PPTs, Adobe Acrobat DC is a very good choice. It also gives you the option to convert PDF to PPT without the need for an internet connection. If your PDF file can be scanned, Adobe Acrobat DC will automatically run OCR on it. To get started, follow these steps.
- On your computer, open the PDF document with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Once the file is uploaded, click Tools at the top > click Export PDF.
- Click Convert to and choose Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Finally, click Export to PowerPoint to save the new PPT file to your computer.
Follow also: Convert photos into a cartoon drawing
As mentioned above, you can use Adobe Acrobat DC by purchasing a paid subscription, however, you will get the first seven days as a free trial. At that time, you can use all Adobe services, and once you’re satisfied with them, you can either choose to continue or cancel your subscription before the next subscription is due.
Besides these two methods, you can also use Microsoft PowerPoint for this process. However, in order to do this task, you will need to first convert the PDF file to a Word document, and then you will be able to convert the Word file to PPT.